Important documents to consider for your financial, business, & estate plans:
- Wills & Powers of Attorney (Healthcare + Property)
- Cohabitational Agreements & Prenuptial Agreements
- Partnership & Buy/Sell Agreements
- Financial, Retirement + Estate Plans
- Proper beneficiary designations
Communicating ones wishes in writing can go a long way to avoid problems, delays affecting cash flow, unnecessary taxes & expenses down the road.
Where are all your important documents and information recorded?
We can help by providing a FREE PERSONAL RECORDS ORGANIZER:
- Organize important information about your personal + financial affairs in ONE location.
- If you pass away or a power of attorney is needed, this document can show the proper people where everything is located + who to turn to.
Click here to request your FREE copy today!
Take the next step and contact us!
BESTPLAN FINANCIAL STRATEGIES INC.
220 Viceroy Road Unit#16