Factors that influence
- Estate wishes are effectively implemented
- To cost effectively address capital gains and other taxation issues in your estate
- To escape probate and provide liquidity
- To address challenges of equality to your will and estate
- To fund buy/sell agreements long term
- To permanently lock-in rates + ensure coverage lasts a lifetime
Permanent insurance cost may be substantially less than the costs of taxation, or savings required for other needs via alternative investments strategies.
ESTATE PLANNING BENEFITS OF LIFE INSURANCE
Click here for more details
Designating Eligible Beneficiaries E+O.E.
|Subject to||Stocks, Bonds, Savings
Mutual Funds, Bank GICs,
|Life Insurance + Insurance Company Investment Products|
|Probate Fees (E.A.T.)||Up to 1.5%||NIL|
|Legal Fees||3 – 6% Average||NIL|
|Accounting / Trustee Fees||2 – 5% Average||NIL|
|Fund Distribution||Can take months or years||Upon proof of death|
|Potential for Creditor- Protection||No||Yes|
|Death Benefit Guarantees Investments||No||Yes – subject to conditions, restrictions from insurer|
|Potential Estate Costs||Up to 12.5%||NIL|
Let BestPlan design a proper, affordable & flexible life insurance strategy for you.
Take the next step and contact us today!
BESTPLAN FINANCIAL STRATEGIES INC.
220 Viceroy Road Unit#16