Taking stock of your life and preparing for your future are on-going needs. You probably have one goal in common with most people, and that is to retire as early and as comfortably as possible. The sooner you start planning and taking action (and the more regularly you review your situation and options), the more likely you’ll achieve your ideal. Unfortunately, the majority of people prepare more for a vacation than their future.
Six steps to lead you through the Financial Planning Process:
- Determine your goals and objectives, and prioritize them.
- Gather the appropriate personal and financial data, analyze it, and apply reasonable and objective assumptions.
- Identify financial issues affecting your short-term, pre-retirement, and post-retirement goals, including estate planning where required. If your needs are sufficiently complex, we can take the role of quarterbacking a team of professionals, or address specific financial issues and alternatives, including risk management guidance.
- Prepare written alternatives and recommendations for your consideration, We can help you to anticipate roadblocks in your plan, and offer flexible solutions that leave room for adapting to future conditions.
- You choose the appropriate solutions from those suggested, which may involve other financial services. Then we help you implement your plan.
- Most importantly, it is essential to review your plan regularly, so that you can adapt to life’s changes, where appropriate!
Your Financial Planning Checklist:
» Click here to view and print out your financial planning checklist.
To see how we can help you reach your goals, let us know what services you are interested in. As a courtesy, we will provide you with a complimentary consultation in addition to a copy of Ralph’s new book.